Sunday, October 29, 2006

Milonga, 2 November

Here's the playlist for this Thursday. Nothing is fixed so if you want something moved, added or taken away, let me know in the comments section and I'll see what I can do.

Note that there will be no milonga on the November 16th - instead it will on the 23rd.

See you, Richard.



  • Start Time: 20:00
Tangos: Juan D’Arienzo

Tango Waltzes: Alfredo De Angelis

Tangos: Anibal Troilo, Francisco Fiorentino singing

Milongas: Sonia Possetti

Tangos: Francisco Canaro
  • Time: 21:00
Tangos: Carlos Di Sarli

Milongas: Alberto Castillo

Tangos: Osvaldo Pugliese

Tangos: Bajofondo Tango Club

Tango Waltzes: Juan D’Arienzo

Milongas: Anibal Troilo
  • Time: 22:10
Tangos: Astor Piazzolla

Tangos: Juan D’Arienzo

Milongas: Francisco Canaro

Tangos: Osvaldo Pugliese
  • Time: 23:00
Tango Waltzes: Anibal Troilo with singers

Milongas: Juan D’Arienzo

Tangos: Carlos Di Sarli

Tangos: Los Reyes del Tango
  • End Time: 23:50

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard, the music selection is great :-), my only comment is about loudness level and equability: last time (19th Oct) I sometimes had to use all my concentration for just listening to the music instead of really dancing... See you tonight, anyway :-)

Richard Phillips said...

Yeah, that's a failing of mine - I'll try to keep on top of it but if you find things a bit quiet, keep telling me! And thanks for coming. :-)